Friday 14 August 2009

My Blog Virginity..

And so it begins... my very first blog, how long i will keep up with this blogging malarkey only time will tell but my intentions are good. I'm attempting to create an online cornucopia of reviews of films, books and music but knowing me and my pitiful background knowledge of all things technical these intentions are potentially naive! i must admit i am blogging for purely selfish reasons to further my chances at any job vaguely journalistic but hopefully this will be an enjoyable side project whilst i complete my final year at university. So people of the online world my first reviews will be revised projects from my second year at university including a review of a novel written by Leonard Cohen. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it going Lucinda chops, I really liked your "Beautiful Losers" review. Good opening sentence! Love you x

    ReplyDelete